For me, this time mia campfire's also like a gathering for our class's frens, many of us went to the campfire. Su Zian, Claryn, Wei Lynn, Yun Yi, Tam... But honestly, I prefer last year mia campfire, maybe it's because we are older ady, we felt tired after dancing just a while. Then, we headed to Ong Kim Wee to eat satay celup. Until 11 something then we went back, except Claryn, Su Zian & Yan Ting.
Vi Vien phoned me yesterday, she told me our SPM results will come out on 10th March. WHAT?!!! It means next Tuesday!!! OMG!!! Isn't it should be on 12th March? Gal, dun joke la, not that early de la. OMG, I'm getting more & more nervous. Physics, please not less than B3, I know I had written the wrong experiment for paper 3's last section, I had done the whole section WRONG!!! 12 marks are gone!!! Paper 2 also, I drew the wrong circuit!!! My physic's gonna die!


0 comments:
Post a Comment