ARGH!!! I've failed parking!!! WHY? WHY? WHY??!!!!! After finish doing bukit, I turned to the parking site, but when I've turned in, I din finish turning the steering back to its original position. Then, I reversed my car, reversed, turned to the left two times, but the steering couldn't be turned anymore, the most stupid thing was, I even din care about it and just reversed my car!!! Turned right two times & reversed, two times again to the right, reversed... PANG, my car's head gesek the tiang, it just gesek a bit, then the tiang fell d... Oh no!!! I got a long straight line for parking & 3 point turn ..T.T..
The next, the road test. The pegawai was damn gud! He helped me to turn the steering, change gear & brake. " Amoi, saya macam bawa galfren belajar kereta o..." WAT??!!! I shivered when I heard the pegawai said that to me... He kept reminding me to drive faster and he even told me what to do next. At first, I thought the pegawai are very very fierce one, like the stupid pra test uncle, but this pegawai is not only gud, but damn gud! Yeah, I passed my road test, 17/20.
My mum asked me to think again bout the course that I'm going to study. I'm quite worried bout that too. If you fail just becuz of one mark, you fail, no bincangan. But in ACCA, if you fail becuz of tat, you can stil argue with the lecturer. And if they find you can't catch up with the lessons, they will just kick you out. This course can be said as one of the toughest course of accounting, it's even tougher than ACCA. I'm still thinking, can I take this course? Or just choose an easier way, study ACCA. Once I've registered next week, there's no more turning back... I heard many colledges got lots of Negros, hope my roomate's not a Negro...
The next, the road test. The pegawai was damn gud! He helped me to turn the steering, change gear & brake. " Amoi, saya macam bawa galfren belajar kereta o..." WAT??!!! I shivered when I heard the pegawai said that to me... He kept reminding me to drive faster and he even told me what to do next. At first, I thought the pegawai are very very fierce one, like the stupid pra test uncle, but this pegawai is not only gud, but damn gud! Yeah, I passed my road test, 17/20.
My mum asked me to think again bout the course that I'm going to study. I'm quite worried bout that too. If you fail just becuz of one mark, you fail, no bincangan. But in ACCA, if you fail becuz of tat, you can stil argue with the lecturer. And if they find you can't catch up with the lessons, they will just kick you out. This course can be said as one of the toughest course of accounting, it's even tougher than ACCA. I'm still thinking, can I take this course? Or just choose an easier way, study ACCA. Once I've registered next week, there's no more turning back... I heard many colledges got lots of Negros, hope my roomate's not a Negro...


0 comments:
Post a Comment