INSTRUCTIONS :
1. Make a list of what you want on your birthday
1. Make a list of what you want on your birthday
2. The list should be 10 numbers
3. Give it to 10 friends of yours
My Birthday : 29th of September (got it?)
My Birthday : 29th of September (got it?)
1. family
2. frens
2. frens
3. Kim Jae Joong to sing happy birthday song to me
4. Jay Chou too!!!
5. someone...
6. i phone 3G ( I want it & I'm lovin it!!!)
7. TVXQ's albums ( I mean all. haha...)
8. apple laptop ( I luv apple's products)
9. a car???
10. all these wishes come true!!!
10. all these wishes come true!!!
I tagged >
1. wei lynn aka monkey
2. suzanne aka piggy
1. wei lynn aka monkey
2. suzanne aka piggy
3. claryn aka hello kitty
4. xian yeun aka salty fish
5. pin xian aka kor
4. xian yeun aka salty fish
5. pin xian aka kor
6. ah tam
7.yee hein
8. luok wen
8. luok wen
9. jay chou
10. kim jae joong


0 comments:
Post a Comment