Then when I went back home, I saw my neighbour's children were digging a big hole in front of the other house. My dad asked them what's that hole used for and they said it's just a grave for a dead fish. Harlo?!! A fish need a big big hole for its grave?!! We watched the whole process of the grave digging in front of our house. WAIT!!! They put a dead dog into the hole!!! WHAT?!! Although the owner of the house is not living there now but that doesn't mean you can do anything you like in front of her house. It's just a few houses from my house and it'll become really smelly in the following days!!! Just do it in front of your house la, why should you do it in front of other's house. In hate these neighbours!!! Their dogs always pee & excrete in front of my house!!! Their dogs even chased me before!!! Hey you, I hate your dogs!!!
My phone's camera sucks!!! I've taken lots of photos but all are blur~ See that criminal? ( I know it's really too blur ) He's the big brother of those siblings.


0 comments:
Post a Comment