JPA interview's finished!!! I can't believe that I want to interview again!!! I din perform well!! OMG!!! I really wish that I can do it again!!! I was so damn nervous during the interview, nasib baik my interviewers r gud & kept smiling & my group's interviewees all din make me feel so depressed. Luckily I was not in the groups v dos pro pro students like yzy that kind of genius. haha... Yeah, Isaw lots of leng zai there!! Not that they luk like leng zai but it's because they all wearing formal wear & that made them luk so pro & smart!!! They just luk like doctors & luk so professional!! After trying hard to perform well in the interview, I really wish that I can get the scholarship!! I want it!!! Here how the interview went>>>
!st. introduction>> just say anything bout urself, wic school u r coming from...
Then, dey'll ask u questions bout wat the course u wanna take & y, wic country u wish to go & y... Do some research on the course u wanna take, some of them may ask bout it.
2nd. discussion>> they'll give u a topic & ask u to discuss... But my group's students din wanna discuss with me. During the discussion, I wanna discuss with them & I kept luk @ them but no one wanna raise their head & luk @ me!!! It's group discussion, u must discuss!!! They wanna see how u communicate with other interviewees!!! Sadly to say, my group din do that...
It's how the process went... My interview took bout 45 minutes, I wish it could be longer, I wish they could ask us more questions cuz we din say lots. Argh!!! I wanna do it again!!! Please, call me to go for the interview again tomorrow!!! T.T
Tell you guys, confidence is the most important thing. Just say out ur points slowly, theyill give u time to give out ur opinions. Relax & calm down when going into the room, dun get panic or u'll forget what u wanna say. Gudluck for dos who haven't go to the interview & wish we all can get the scolarship. I really want it!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment