It's hard to believe that it's today!! Time passes very fast! I can still rmember the day Adam came out with this idea, it's about 2 months ago.. Time flies super fast and today's gonna be a BIG BIG day for all CFABIANS, the first CFAB Orientation Dinner in the world! After going through two months of the hard 'storming stage', after sacrificing lotsa study hours, the day that we all have been waited has finally come! And I've finally made my mind, I'm going to wear a black dress. But, I haven't decided whether to perm my hair or to tie it up. Luckily Lee Ning's gonna help me with this. Thanks Lee Ning!!
The committee

Have you guys heard the new song of SNSD & 2AM called 'Cabi Song'? It's another super nice song by SNSD!(Highly recommended!!) Not only the girls are hot, the boys are HOT HOT HOT too!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment