MTV Worldstage has ended!!! The artists were great! The artists were awesome!! And I was just standing at the third row!! The stage was just in front of me!!! The artists were just in front of me! I could see them so clearly!!!! but... It rained and the waiting process was like hell.... We had to wait for an hour for the next artist to show up. HOWEVER, IT'S WORTH IT! You would have all your energy back once the artists started their shows!! Now, let's talk bout how crazy I was in order to get as close to the stage as possible.
I woke up at 8 in the morning and reached Sunway Pyramid at 9.56am. Seeing no one was lining up there at the entrance, I went shopping. After having lunch with my cousin, we went to the entrance again at 2pm and then we saw lotsa people were holding umbrellas, food & drinks in their hands waiting at the entrance. The long queue was the longest queue I had never seen in M'sia before. So, what I did was to look for someone at the front of the queue and pretended to have a conversation with her. The entrance was supposed to open at 4pm but by 3.30pm, everyone started shouting," Open the gate!! Open the gate!!!" and started pushing each other.. The security had no option but to open the gate for us. When the gate is opened, people became crazier and a group of people who queue at the front fell down. Their legs were kicked and stepped by the crazy people who ran to the entrance and finally the security went mad and shouted," Don't enter! Let them get up first!" " Hey you, you want them to die is it!" Then only the crazy people stopped running and let them got up first. After passing the gate in front of the entrance, we waited for the entrance to be opened again.. A few shows were performed by 'who cares' artists. The sky became darkier and darkier and we started to pray.. At about 4.30pm, the entrance was opened. Because of the long queue and pushing force by the crazy us, the security had no chance but to let both the express + x-zone lane and the normal lane people to get in and this is when the dicipline camp training started! We ran all the way from the entrance to the surf beach like those prisoners who have been free from jail. And finally, I've reached the 'destination' and I was so so so excited because the stage was so near to where I stood!! After waiting for a while, it started to rain and the rain coat didn't help much. I still got my whole bdy and hair wet. The concert was delayed because of the rain and people started to get impatient again. Everyone was shouting," Start the show! Start the show!" And finally, the hosts showed up! After talking and talking and giving away some gifts, the show finally started!!
Bunkface was the first and their performance was not bad too! Many of us shouted for them and we sang along with them too! The next artists were wonder girls! Their performance started with them dancing in cages. They performed the hottest and sexiest dances that they had never performed before and changed the 'nobody' melody to the rock style and everyone was getting so high high high!! Yubin got the most supporters! You could hear a lot of fans shouting her name and my so cute Sohee got the second place. After Wonder girls performance, we waited for more than an hour for Tokio Hotel. The waiting process was torturing... I was getting hungrier, feeling dehydrated and my urinay bladder was about to burst!
I woke up at 8 in the morning and reached Sunway Pyramid at 9.56am. Seeing no one was lining up there at the entrance, I went shopping. After having lunch with my cousin, we went to the entrance again at 2pm and then we saw lotsa people were holding umbrellas, food & drinks in their hands waiting at the entrance. The long queue was the longest queue I had never seen in M'sia before. So, what I did was to look for someone at the front of the queue and pretended to have a conversation with her. The entrance was supposed to open at 4pm but by 3.30pm, everyone started shouting," Open the gate!! Open the gate!!!" and started pushing each other.. The security had no option but to open the gate for us. When the gate is opened, people became crazier and a group of people who queue at the front fell down. Their legs were kicked and stepped by the crazy people who ran to the entrance and finally the security went mad and shouted," Don't enter! Let them get up first!" " Hey you, you want them to die is it!" Then only the crazy people stopped running and let them got up first. After passing the gate in front of the entrance, we waited for the entrance to be opened again.. A few shows were performed by 'who cares' artists. The sky became darkier and darkier and we started to pray.. At about 4.30pm, the entrance was opened. Because of the long queue and pushing force by the crazy us, the security had no chance but to let both the express + x-zone lane and the normal lane people to get in and this is when the dicipline camp training started! We ran all the way from the entrance to the surf beach like those prisoners who have been free from jail. And finally, I've reached the 'destination' and I was so so so excited because the stage was so near to where I stood!! After waiting for a while, it started to rain and the rain coat didn't help much. I still got my whole bdy and hair wet. The concert was delayed because of the rain and people started to get impatient again. Everyone was shouting," Start the show! Start the show!" And finally, the hosts showed up! After talking and talking and giving away some gifts, the show finally started!!
Bunkface was the first and their performance was not bad too! Many of us shouted for them and we sang along with them too! The next artists were wonder girls! Their performance started with them dancing in cages. They performed the hottest and sexiest dances that they had never performed before and changed the 'nobody' melody to the rock style and everyone was getting so high high high!! Yubin got the most supporters! You could hear a lot of fans shouting her name and my so cute Sohee got the second place. After Wonder girls performance, we waited for more than an hour for Tokio Hotel. The waiting process was torturing... I was getting hungrier, feeling dehydrated and my urinay bladder was about to burst!
After the hosts left the stage, the stage was shrouded by heavy mist and when the mist became thinner, I saw Bill Kaulitz was standing and singing so handsomely right at the centre of the stage!! All of us started to shout so so so loudly again! Some of us shouted," Bill, I love you!" At the left hand side of the stage, Tom was playing his guitar! He's so so so handsome and cool too!!! Love both of their hair and everything!!! My mind kept telling me" They are juz in front of me!! BILL & TOM ARE JUZ IN FRONT OF ME! IN FRONT OF ME!!!" OMG, I could see them so clearly!! I could see every of their move, expression!!! Tokio Hotel made everyone high high high again!! People became crazier and there were two patients from Tanjung Rambutan just pushed me and those who stand at the front in order to get nearer to the stage. WTH!! It hurts, you know!! After performing 2 songs, we shouted and asked them to perform Monsoon and of course they didn't dissapoint us, before leaving the stage, they perform Monsoon AGAIN, which means they performed it TWICE!!! Aww, how sweet they are!! Bill also sat on a motorbike while performing, Tom played piano too!! The show was super super awesome!!! We even shouted," We want more! We want more!" for many times after they've left the stage.
After waiting for 45 minutes, finally, we saw the shadow of Katy Perry on the black curtain. Katy Perry's show was the climax of the whole concert! Everyone was jumping, shouting, screaming, singing and showing the 'rock' sign! Besides performing the great and best show, Katy Perry was very very nice to the fans too!! She shook the hands of the fans in front of her and threw her skirt to the fans. However, because of the too light weight of the skirt, the skirt fell onto the floor between the stage and the pagar which separated the fans from the fans. The fans in front tried to ask the security to pick it up for them for a few times but the security didn't want too and this was seen by Katy Perry. She got a bit angry and pointed at the security and wanted him to pick it up for them!! OMG!!! Katy, you are being so nice to your fans!! This is much much more sincere than those artists who always just stand on the stage saying,"Please don't push each other, it hurts us too when we see you guys are hurt" and do nothing!! Katy showed a lot of funny faces to us when we hold our cameras up to take her pictures! Aww, how nice and sweet she is!! She even sang her new song 'Peacock' which she had never played it to anyone before!! In short, the conclusion is 'I LOVE KATY PERRY!! I WANT KATY PERRY!!' lol
The concert ended at 1am. The place I wanted to go the most was toilet and the thing I wanted the most was water. I bought a can of Coca Cola at RM5 and went back hostel straight away. I was super thirsty and exhausted but the weird thing was, I wasn't hungry at all.. And now, I'm missing Tokio Hotel and Katy Perry!! I miss them so badly!!
The stage
Wonder Girls
Bill Kaulitz!!!
Bill singing on a bike
Bill singing with Tom playing piano
Tom Kaulitz!!!
The lovely stage specially for Katy Perry
More pictures and videos coming!! Thanks Stephanie!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment