Oh my... My blog is so dead... Okay, it's time for Miss Fatty to update her blog again. Hmm.. Actually, this post is specially dedicated to all my lovely BDO colleagues who have brought all the wonderful colours to my working life! You guys are one of the main reasons for me for loving this job so much! You guys are sweet, fun and nice!! I love the jokes you guys shared with me and I really appreciate all the valuable time I've spent with you guys. Also, thanks for teaching me all the audit procedures and helping me in whatever problems I faced. And to the seniors in 5th floor's room, thanks for sharing all the secrets to me! You guys are awesome!! To my dearest drivers, Arthur and Andrew, thanks for fetching me to and back from the office! Thanks for bringing me to da bao my dinner and accompanying me for dinner before sending me back! Trust me, you guys are the most-gentle-men I've ever met. OMG... there are only 5 weeks left before I leave BDO, how I wish time can fly slower.. How I wish I can stay here longer.. Thanks Buddha for giving me the chance to meet you all. Love you all!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment