Monday, September 20, 2010
Checking and finding the differences between the conso and working papers is a fun but quite tiring job especially when you're doing it for 10+ companies.. Yesh, this is what I've been doing these few weeks. Been trying to tie the figures of the conso with the working papers and if they don't, I'll have to find the reason which has caused it and do reconciliations.. And these works normally take me at least a whole day to complete it and yet, sometimes I did some wrongly... It's quite memeningkan my kepala but it's fun though.
8 days left.. Imma leave all my lovely colleagues soon. Imma miss them so so so much!!! Sheau Rueay, Andrew, Huey Ling, Li Shing, Fong Yin, Chin Yew, Hooi Yin, Lee Fong, Mandy, Zi En, Wang, Diana, Liyana... Imma miss you guys so damn much!!!!
Honestly, I prefer working life cuz I dun have think about studies, exams, homeworks every night. Less pessure, more fun.. I really love working life!! I really love all my colleagues!! I really love my job la!!! Imma miss BDO very very very much T__T

0 comments:

Post a Comment