Friday, April 2, 2010
Was browsing people's blogs and I found a post about weirdest high heels I have ever seen before. So, I went to google the world's weirdest high heels and here are the pictures I've found which I would like to share with you all:

Camileon heels - you can change the height of the heels from 3.45 inches to 1 inch within 3 seconds!

This is the so called 'heels on wheels'





























Here comes my favourites!! Lamborghini heels & Opel Agila heels!! Damn chun!!


Name: CHANEL gun heels
Functions: Enable you to kill ur enemy at anytime
lol..

CHANEL lightbulb heels, prevent you from getting lost during night?


I just dislike this design but I dunno why.

Super high high heels! Isn't it torturing wearing these?

NAIL heels~ Again, why do girls like to torture themselves? Ain't it painful?!!


Are these considered as shoes? (wondering) Well, the only word I can use to describe them is.. creative?


Heelless heels

For animal lovers?

So, what do you guys think? Which high heels suit you the best? Well, for me, slippers are best!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment