Friday, April 30, 2010
Have finished watching Autumn's Concerto.. Finally.. I said 'finally' becuz I can finally focus on my study! (although my mind's still full of Ren Guang Xi) And it's because of watching too much of it during the exam week, I got a bloody low mark in my BF and I've been dreaming & sleeping during law classes.. And guess what.. I've been watching it from 5pm till 2am yesterday, NON-STOP!!
I wonder.. Do people change when they have/like/love someone? I mean changes in treating their so called 'normal' friends.. There was once a friend told me," People do change when they are in a relationship. They'll be infected by a disease called 'love blind'. Besides, you can see the differences in how people treating someone who's single and those who are in relationships."

Is there any difference?

Well, my answer is yesh..

0 comments:

Post a Comment