2. Got my AS result, it's 66, a bit dissapointed cuz my expectation is higher. But somehow, I pass!!! ( This why I rushed back from pyramid and went there again after dinner)
3. Watched Clash of the Titans and I'm super interested in greek mythology now!!
4. Had 2 bloody big blisters on my left & right feet after wearing 4 inch high heels to pyramid.. What to do, I'm a girl, girls like to torture themselves.
4. Had 2 bloody big blisters on my left & right feet after wearing 4 inch high heels to pyramid.. What to do, I'm a girl, girls like to torture themselves.
5. Bought a Guess t-shirt for my dad as his b'day present and Cecelia Ahern's If You Could See Me Now for my sis as her b'day gift. (Dah pok gai.. T.T)
6. Sis is sick, hope she'll get well soon!!
Having english presentation tomorow, wish me goodluck! ^^


0 comments:
Post a Comment