New subjects.. New classmates

Wednesday, April 7, 2010
The first law lesson in my life had started yesterday and had the second today. Initially I thought that it would be a boring class but guess what, it's not boring at all and in fact, it's super duper interesting!! I can't believe I'm saying that I like law lessons!!! Ms Pushpa is patient and she actually does a great job in helping us to understand each case by giving other examples.

Had Interpersonal Communication class with the BDO seniors today and so far the I've only met one new friend which is Jonathan, the male Jo. His face turns reddish (it's not pink, it's RED!!) easily when you start to tease him. Miss Malathi is giving us lectures again and I miss her very much.

Attention: We've been given assignments on the title 'relationships' and we are asked to interview couples. So anyone who's willing to be interviewed?

0 comments:

Post a Comment