*第十四站* STOP EATING THAT MUCH!!!!

Saturday, February 7, 2009
Lee Shu Tin, can u please stop eating? You are getting fatter & fatter!!! Ur Chinese New Year's clothes becomes tigher than the time you bought them! Stay away from chocolates!!! Biscuits!!! No more Cadbury & Ferrero Rocher!!! Go away!!! Don't eat that much ady, can??? You are fat! Damn fat!!! & ur face, getting fatter & bigger & rounder!!! Now, say it aloud: I won't eat that much ady, I'll diet. Not only your mum, your aunt, fren's mum & dad, relatives oso say you are not as thin( it means fat!!!) as last year. Please, wake up!!! Eat less!!!
Haiz... sis ar, ur pimples medicine ar, made my face grow pimples d lar, u said urs is gud, but it's not gud for me leh, my face din grow pimples d since this holiday, but after apply some of your medicine o, it made my face grow pimples again!!! I have to do more mask mask d...

My forehaed so HIGH!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment