*第十五站* Pra test... being POSTPONED!!!!

Thursday, February 12, 2009
Today's my very very very xia sui day!!! There r 3 main causes which made me became so xia sui.
1. I din eat my breakfast before going for driving lesson
2. Duno why sadenly got flu dis morning
3. Da yi ma visit me today
My head went so pening dis morning. Initially, everything was well done. But then... Guess wat? I did a BIG mistake that I never did before!!! When I was doing my 3 point turn, duno why I went to langgar all d tiang when going in. OMG!!! All d uncles from d kopitiam came out to look at me. " Reverse, girl!!! Reverse ur car!!!" Walao, so xia sui, an uncle shouted damn loud at me! " Aiyo, where's ur uncle lah? Why ur uncle leave u alone de?" another uncle said again. Then, I saw my uncle just came & asked me," What's happening to you today? Why you are so blur de? You never like dis before? Izit because you ganjiong cuz you are going to take ur pra test soon?" CHIGAO!!! My head was just so pening & uncle, ur radio was disturbing me!!!
Because of this silly mistake, I can't take my pra test next monday!!! WTH!!! DAMN!!!Lee Shu Tin!!! See!!! What you have done?!!! Your pra test has been postponed!!! ARGH!!! Next monday, no mor falling tiang AGAIN!!! You better watch out!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment