Pages
*第十九站* TVXQ!!!
Posted by
shutin
at
5:48 PM
Monday, February 23, 2009
TVXQ, DBSK, Dong Bang Shin Ki, Tohoshinki o whatever you call them, they are just so so so cool!!! I'm crazy with their songs!!! I'm so sad cuz counln't go to their concert last time when they came to M'sia, I'm so envy with the girl who got Hero's hand touch!!! I'm so regret I didn't buy their 4th album- Mirotic!!! I've checked through Mirotic's lyric, I dunno why the Korean government wana set it as PG 13, there's nothing yellow! Luckily in M'sia, everyone can buy it. I entered their fan club but sadl to say, I'm not a cassopiea yet, cuz to become a cassopiea, I have to pay the fan's fee. Guys, TVXQ's songs are really really very very very nice!!! They are so cool!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.


0 comments:
Post a Comment