Steamboat + Gambling Night

Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Steamboat + Gambling Night

It's a memorable night that I'll never forget. 14 of us, having reunion steamboat + tepanyaki and gambling sessions after CNY holidays at 1906, the place we always hang out. We've been preparing since we reached home at 11am. The dinner started at about 7.30pm and soon after cleaning all the mess, we started our gambling session. Thanks to the new game introduced by Wesley, I had finally got back the money I had lost in the evening. Evangeline brought back a box of UFO tarts aka 牛屎tarts from Sandakan. Jennifer also gave us a box Sabah Keropok which are only sold in Sabah.

Great gathering, great food, great gambling sessions with great friends.


Ingredients for steamboat and tepanyaki. There're more in the fridge!! Although we have Wei Ken and the 'cow', Brendan, we still didn't manage to finish the foods.


Oh, the soup looks so tasty =P

Sandakan UFO tarts. I ate 3 of them in one night!! *Fats growing*


Oh, Valentine's Day fall on next Monday! This time, I won't be celebrating it alone cuz Wei Ken's organising a Bachelor and Bachelorette's Party at the apartment and only those who are not taken are invited!! lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment