Wednesday, February 2, 2011
It's Chinese New Year tomorrow!!!!

Gong Xi Gong Xi!!!


Oh, I just received a box (it's a huge box =P) full of Japanese maggie mee & junk food from my aunt and japanese cousins!! Sayaka planned to help us to do nails art but the nail drying machine was spoilt when she plugged in and on the switch. Daddy said it may be due to the different current required. Sho, the plan for trying the nails art which usually cost RM600 in Japan was gone!!


It's a new year, a new start! A lot of incidents happened in this year, both great and the not so great ones. I also had a lot of 'firdst experiences'!!

The great ones are:
1. I went for internship, had my very first working experience and met a lot of super nice colleagues
2. I've finally finished CFAB and is now pursuing ICAEW
3. I've met 14 new classmates who are very nice & friendly
4. I had very great family trips to China, Italy & Switzerland
5. We had great class trips to Langkawi, Penang and Melaka and I had my very first Chivas nights


My very first experiences:
1. My hair is no more black in colour
2. I cooked dinner for my friends (I usually cooked for myself only)
3. Studied at Starbucks & McDonald's till late night
4. Tried a lot of great food in KL & Subang eg. Shangri-La's dim sum, SS15's Snowflake, spicy pan mee...
5. Took KTM & LRT

Let's hope that 2011 will be a great great year!

AGAIN..

GONG XI FA CAI!!

GIONG HI GIONG HI!!

DA KEI HUAT DUA CAI!!!!

HUAT AH!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment