Sunday, January 9, 2011
First sem of ICAEW has started for a week. I've met 14 new classmates. They are very quiet and so far I've only talked to some of them: Kacey and Ka May (the couple), Rikhai (the class rep), Joel (the Malaccan boy), Stephanie ( the one who looks like Jie Yi) and Jerry (Mr Teo's son). Most of them are quite shy and the most of the noises are made by the CFABians. The old classmates are still very funny. So do the lecturers. We went to watch 'The Tourist' on the first day of class. The movie wasn't bad and the ending was predictable. Guess what! Jowena wore a skirt (with shorts inside) to college on Thursday and it was a great news to all of us and Mr. Simon! Mr. Simon came all the way to our class just to have a look at the more girlish Jowena! Audit and Assurance is as tough as I've thought and Taxation is getting tougher too. I'm sure this year will be a challenging one and my only hope is to pass all exams at first attempt and be able to go back to work this year end.

Oh yeah, I've lost 1kg in 4 days! Thanks to fever I had after coming back to Italy. I'm still trying very hard to lose more weights although it seems so not possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment