Italia
It's a great trip and I really did enjoy it except the foods. Pizzas and some of the pastas were good but the cheesy-milky-rice was... And President Ang said that it's the worst rice meal he ever had! haha.. Roma's a great historical city while Venice and Milano are modern cities with streets and streets of shops!!!! All I did there were visiting historical buildings and of course SHOPPING & SPYING LENG ZAI!!! lol The Italians are hell pretty and handsome!! Switzerland's a beautiful country surrounded by Alps with lotsa beautiful lakes' scenes. I've tried squid ink pasta and it's surprisingly delicious! The heavy snow didn't stop us from crazy shopping but increasing the snow throwing funs! LV shops are always full of crowds, we had to wait long for the services, Chanel just let us waiting outside and we gave up waiting to enter the shop in Florence. We got to eat lotsa chocolates and champagnes in the LV shops even though we didn't buy anything! haha.. Oh, I've met lotsa super cute dogs in Italia too!! From the tiny ones to the super huge ones!! I saw a dog which was as huge as a bear! Seriously! No jokes!!! The friends I've met during the trip are all very nice and President And never failed to make us laugh. The leader, Winnie was very nice to us too! All were being nice except the first tour guide who's disliked by everyone of us. Besides this, the trip can be said perfect! ^^


0 comments:
Post a Comment