BUSY...
Mocks & finals are coming.. CFAB dinner's approaching and I've got to finish my proposal by this weekend.. Aunt & Japanese cousin are coming back.. AND thinking of Assurance Final is freaking me out!! Can someone please help me to pass my AS final?!!! I really need helps & miracles for it!
Had photoshooting for Vital magazine last week.. Guess what? We had taken 600+ photos in total!!! Din expect that modeling is in the scope of CFAB.. Well, maybe one of us is the future M'sia's next top model!
My alarm is ringing.. It's time for me to continue studying.. ARGH!!!!!
Pages
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.
Facebook Badge
Nuffnang
Heart Talks
Kopitiam
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(47)
-
▼
March
(6)
- The Last Assurance ClassHad the last AS class toda...
- BUSY...Mocks & finals are coming.. CFAB dinner's a...
- SHE~长相思离开 人离了心不开等待 等成迫不及待不在 是现在不在 或永远不再越爱 越怕 坠落悬崖难...
- Listening to Honey & Clover's songsIt is still my ...
- 11 things I realize about myself...It takes quite ...
- DOWN.. DOWN.. DOWN... PT 2 is over, everyone shou...
-
▼
March
(6)


0 comments:
Post a Comment