11 things I realize about myself...
It takes quite a long time to crack my brain to finish this cuz 11 is just too many..
1. I talk a lot!! I MEAN NON STOP... But in front of my relatives, I can shut my mouth for the whole day.
2. Hello Kitty's still my favourite cartoon. Ain't it just too cute?!! (I've spent 20 bucks to buy a hello kitty file)
3. I told one of my biggest secret to my lecturer!! ( Opps..)
4. I like to think negatively and end up crying..
5. I cry everytime I listen to TVXQ's "One"..
6. I go pyramid every week. Sometimes twice a week.
7. I wear high heels almost everyday since I came to Sunway University College. You'll hardly see me wearing baggy pants..
8. I start to put on make up.
9. I like to say "I HATE you" to Arthur Tan and according to Tze Lin, the way I call Cheok's name is different from others. It sounds weird.
10. I'm hamsap.. In fact, all my classmates are hamsap and I also have a super hamsap lecturer.. I think tat's how my brain get polluted..
11. I have new stupid nickname- Barbara.. Thanks to Adam =.=" (Tze Lin's Debra.. haha..)
Pages
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.
Facebook Badge
Nuffnang
Heart Talks
Kopitiam
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(47)
-
▼
March
(6)
- The Last Assurance ClassHad the last AS class toda...
- BUSY...Mocks & finals are coming.. CFAB dinner's a...
- SHE~长相思离开 人离了心不开等待 等成迫不及待不在 是现在不在 或永远不再越爱 越怕 坠落悬崖难...
- Listening to Honey & Clover's songsIt is still my ...
- 11 things I realize about myself...It takes quite ...
- DOWN.. DOWN.. DOWN... PT 2 is over, everyone shou...
-
▼
March
(6)


0 comments:
Post a Comment