BDO... My final decision..

Saturday, January 23, 2010
BDO... My final decision..

I've finally decided to join BDO and I've finally signed the employment letter.. ( Adam, u are very happy with my decision? Right?) I still remember my very confused mind on Tues & Wed.. I kept changing my mind, whether to join PWC or BDO.. One is the first place audit firm in M'sia which has lotsa genius working in the company & the other one which is the forth in M'sia & has a very bright future.. Anyway, I've chosen to join BDO, I'll study hard & work hard for BDO.. Why did I make this decision? Well, Dato Gan is one of the main reason. He's very kind & concern about us, our results, study.. I'm sure he's a good boss. There are other reasons too why I've decided to join BDO.. It has a bright future, the transport problem has finally been solved ( Thanks, Arthur!)...
I'm going to join Korean Club!! Yeah!! Besides learning the language, maybe I'll meet some korean friends too!! haha.. I want to say sorry to Arthur's friend... I went to the warehouse sales instead of going to the club.. I promise I'll go this Wed de.. I PROMISE! lol..

0 comments:

Post a Comment