K-pop Fever
Been listening to Korean songs this whole month. I can repeat & repeat & repeat the same korean songs everyday and keep watching the mv from morning till night. Besides, I've joined Korean Club! Japanese Club's the next! Was a bit dissapointed cuz there's no even one korean join the club. (except the lecturer, she's a korean) The lesson was quite fun ,I dun understand why Arthur found it sucks.. Hey, Arthur, this is the first step for you to know and talk to Tiffany and Yoona. You must learn the language first before you can talk to them! Okay, back to K-pop. Do you guys know that the new song, Oh of SNSD has been released?!! The song is super nice! And the girls look super pretty with their new hairstyle in the mv! (Especially Soo Young!) G-Dragon has his new album released too! Heartbreak is the song I love the most. Love his white coloured hair! Super cool! The Seoul song sang by Super Junior and SNSD is nice too! Both korean & japanese version of My Heaven by Big Bang always make me cry everytime I listen to them.. The lyrics and the rhythm are too sad.. The new korean girl group, 2ne1, known as the female version of Big Bang, has a super nice song called I Don't Care. Love the lyrics! Waiting for Arthur to buy SNSD's latest album, so that I can borrow it from him. (Again.. haha..)
SNSD, they are so pretty, right? Love TaeYeon the most!


Big Bang
G Dragon He's cool!
Boa, super leng lui!
2ne1
Wonder girls's nobody, so hot & tell me are nice nice nice!

Seoul by SNSD & Super Junior


0 comments:
Post a Comment