Welcome back.. York Hang!!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009
She's a leng lui rite? Opps.. Claryn angry ady.. lol..


Yeah!!! My good old friend, York Hang got JPA scholar & is coming to KL on this Thursday!! Hooray!!!! We can meet each other again!!! I thought we can never meet each other again until we have come out to work.. I miss her so so so much!! It's been 5 years since the last time I saw her.. Gosh.. I'm too happy till wana cry ady.. anyone please help me to stop my tears!!! Maybe.. maybe we can go to watch Harry Potter this Saturday if she's coming back to Melaka!! OMG!! I'm so so so excited!! I still remember four of us ( York Hang, Ying Hui, Vi Vien & I) formed a BFF group when we were in primary school. We promised each other, we will be best friends forever but then Ying Hui went to GBS to study, York Hang move to Sabah.. But now I'm very great that York Hang's have come back!! I've been missing her so much! York Hang, welcome back! Okairinasai!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment