Friday, July 17, 2009
I'm starting to miss my family ady although I haven't go to study.. I've cried these two nights when I think of going to leave my sweet sweet home & the people who understand me the most. That's why Ive been following my parents to wherever they go this week. I can't imagine how I'm going to say bye bye to my family this Sunday.. Poor Tze Lin.. She'll have to listen to my sobbing the whole week I think.. She asked me not to cry cuz it'll make her cry too but I think I may not make it.. Never leave my home before except goin to school's camp and trips.. And every year, I did the same thing again and again, that's cry at night except in form4 (too buzy and too tired during camp) and form5 ( cuz I still can phone my parents and too tired ). Haiz.. I'm still have not grown up.. Still think like a child does.. TIN!! 17 ady lo and two more months u are turning 18 ady.. HAVE TO BERDIKARI ADY!!! BERDIRI DI ATAS KAKI SENDIRI!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment