Chinese New Year's coming, "da tuan yuan, da tuan yuan...", every time when I hear this song, I'll feel wanna cry!!! It reminds me bout las year the day before Chinese New Year holidays, when we all sitting in the school hall, watching some lame shows (not all). I really miss you all!!! Wei Lynn, Suzanne, Xian Yeun, Joyce, Claryn... the time we bu at the performers. haha...
Just viewed Mable's blog just now, poor Mable, cried alone in her room. My mum told me this morning, she said she really worry that I'm going to KL. This year we decorate our home together, buy new year clothes together, do every thing together, but next year, I'm going to buy my things myself & there'll be less one person to decorate the house. I dreamed of my grandmother two weeks ago, she came back to eat 'tuan yuan fan' with us, this year's the 3rd year we eat without my grandma, I really really miss her, every time after dreaming of my grandmother, I'll sure cry, I hope she can telling me stories again, singing her 'tong san' songs again, hoping to get her angpow again!!! I stil keep the last angpow my grandmother gave me. She gave me that angpow during my b'day, that's the last angpow she gave me, the last. popo, ngoh ho xiong tong nei gong, ngoh oi nei, san nin fai lok!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment