*第八站*

Wednesday, January 7, 2009
I've started workin v dad. Got salary, not bad too, although it's a bit boring, gona wake up early evryday, 7.15am, for me, it's early, I usually wake up @10.00am. haha... My dad is diffren when he's working, so serious & easily gets angry, not like when he's at home. At home, he always dance sampat sampatly... But it's worht workin v dad, I can search net, watch tv, hv nap @ evenin... haha...
Sam of my frens hv gone to study, jealous... I oso wish I cn go studying now, I'm so boring, wasting time, cnt go out... BORING!!!
I've finally finished buying my New Year's clothes, & had a lot of quarells v mum during shopping. D clothes wic I thk is nice bt my mum say it's too mature for me to wear it. Bt mum, I'm no more a small child, I'm getting 18 dis year, dos clothes are suitable for me! Dos clothes wic I thk is lala, bt she thk is nice =.="... She dun allow me to wear shirts witouht sleeves, bt dos shirts r jz ok, not sexy at ol, & dey luk casual!!! Haiz... by d end, ol my shirts luk almost d same, ol r oni t-shirts v long pants o jeans... The worst thg is she dun allow me to wear dress although I've bought one, she ask me to wear it v jeans... mum, tat luk weird, not nice at ol!!! Bt oso thank to my mum la, spent a lot of money to buy my clothes. Anywhere, thx mum % dad. ^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment