It's all about Korean princes

Saturday, July 2, 2011
Annyong!! Am watching Boys Over Flowers currently.

I know I'm so outdated. This because the Taiwanese version ruined the first impression of this story. Thanks to Kim Bum, I'm currently so in love with this drama and the gorgeous princes of the drama. Their perfect looks and personalities have totally changed my view towards this drama. And my intention to learn Korean language have grown much much stronger due to this drama.

The Princes

1. Lee Min Ho


Min Ho acts as the main character of the drama, Gu Jun Pyo.




He also plays a role in City Hunter as Lee Yun Seong. Aww... He looks great in straight hair too!!



2. Kim Hyun Joong

The perfect prince charming of the story. Always lend a helping hand when Jan Di is in deep trouble.




3. Kim Bum


Aww.. Ain't he cute? His smile can melts everyone's heart!!



Kim Bum gave free hugs while filming 'It Travel' in London!! How I wish I was there!!




Komapsumnida, Kim Joon oppa..

0 comments:

Post a Comment