Tuesday, March 15, 2011
The shopaholic is back!!
OMG!!! Pyramid's shops are having great great sales again!!! I'm so in shopping mood and I just can't stop shopping!! I still have a long 'to buy list' although I've spent a lot!! I went out with another shopaholic, Jennifer last week and she has spent RM700 while mine was RM300!! On the second day, I went out with Tze Lin and Amelia again and this time, I've spent RM80+!!

I love sales but I also hate it at the same time.. The benefit is I can buy my favourite clothes, shoes and bags at discounted prices but it's also the cause of my cashflow problem!! And now my savings' going concern status is questionable currently!!

Charles & Keith section of the 'To Buy List':

Sad thing is this colour is not available in Malaysia.. I do not want blue, red or black!!! I just want grey colour!! Aww, I love the bag too!!!


Lee Ning has just bought the heels!! They look so adorable!!!

How can you say no to the shoes and bag?!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment