p/s: thank you so much for fetching me to work everyday and bringing me to try all those tasty food. Goodluck in your coming CPA exam!!! ^^
p/s: Thank you so much for all the helps and hope you're enjoying your work in China. Goodluck in your last ACCA paper and your work too! Hope to see you soon in BDO again! Do not forget my souvenir from China ya.. lol
This super super nice senior is my dear jie jie in BDO. Her name is Fong Yin. She always take care of the trainees like Arthur and me and never fails to lend us a helping hand whenever we face any problem although she's super busy. She treats me like how she treating her own sister. She's the senior that I talk to the most. Although I like to annoy her, she never get angry. She never shows an angry face in front of us and always smile to us. She's the one who helps me to take care of my laptop when I leave my place so that it won't be kacau-ed by Andrew & Arthur. Although I've left BDO, she still try to contact me and chat with through MSN whenever she's free.
p/s: Thanks for helping me when I'm lost in doing consol and remember to smile always and the most most most important thing is to have enough sleep!! Wish you all the best in both your work and study! Miss ya =)This used to look sunny girl is Hooi Yin, the leng lui in our team. She looks less sunny now due to her stressful working plus study life. She's lack sleeping and this has caused her to have two heavy eye bags. However, she still looks very pretty! She's also a super charming and cute girl and never shows a dark face. She always help me in my work and never gave me any homework. She also always take care of the trainees and is always concerned of us. I like the way she says hi and goodbye. She looks even cuter when she's saying that.
p/s: Hooi Yin, thanks for helping in my work and please do sleep more more more!!! Stay healthy and goodluck in your work and study!! Miss ya and your smile so so so much!!!Another nice jie jie of mine in BDO, Lee Fong. People always get confused with her and Fong Yin as their name sounds alike. She treats me very very well and has given me a lot of advices for my future. She's a very nice senior who had given me chances to try out new tasks everyday and is not tired of teaching me every single new task for a few times before handling them to me. She's the tallest among the girls in our team and she's very slim!
p/s: Thanks for teaching me how to do consol and thanks for being very patient while teaching me. Wish you good luck in both your study and work! Stay healthy and pretty ^^
The senior in charge aka the dai kar jie of our team. Mandy is her name. Another very nice senior of mine. Love the way she says,"What you expect?" and her cute face when she gets mang zang. And I love her long curly hair and super damn fair skin too!! She's been helping me a lot during my internship in BDO and is willing to teach me new things too.
p/s: Thanks for teaching me on how to perform the audit works. Wish ya all the best in your work and stay pretty ^^Zi En, I know you're trying not to smile but apparently, you did smile a bit. At first, I was misunderstood by his super cool plus emo face and because he rarely replied me when I first talked him, I was very scared of him and did not dare to have a second conversation with him. But after sometimes, I found that he's quite friendly and is quite active in msn and facebook too. Besides, he can be very funny sometimes and he does smile too! He's always called 'boss' as he has the big boss look. This guy is also a super genius and can solve many audit problems in very short time!
p/s: Goodluck in your study and work!! Please do smile always and be happy always!! Don't listen to emo songs!! ^^


0 comments:
Post a Comment