Saw all the cny photos in Claryn's blog.. Damn envy you all la, i've missed the chance to meet you all and epecially PUAN WEE!!! Teacher, I miss your bio and add maths classes! I miss your voice, I miss your smile, I miss the way you say " Shu Tin always hegeh-hegeh ar, never study.." "Shu Tin, what are you doing? Are you dreaming?"... Syok lo, you guys had so much funs during the cny holidays..
Learnt many hamsap thingy & heard many hamsap jokes from my lecturer & the guys in my class yesterday.. Adam, I know u enjoyed sharing the jokes the most, rite? Hmm.. Was it you guys are too hamsap or I'm too innocent? I din understand lotsa things you guys talked about. Yeah, the Jamaica joke is really damn funny. Anyone who wana know bout the joke can contact me.. haha..
ps: Welcome to Jamaica, have a nice day!
lol
lol
lol


0 comments:
Post a Comment