I SERIOUSLY NEED SOMEONE TO ACCOMPANY ME TO WATCH JENNIFER'S BODY!!! ANYONE!! PLEASE!!!
Me:" Want to watch Jennifer's Body?"
Cheok:" I want to watch Arthur's body."
Arthur:" I want to watch Shu Tin's body." (WTF)
Amelia:" Har.. I've watched already o." (I still remember I asked to to accompany me last week!!!)
Wei Ken:" I watched ady, not nice la."
Please la, accompany me la.. I wana watch!!
Progress Test's over, and this means MOCK EXAMS & FINAL EXAMS are just around the corner!! Did my MI test terribly.. Got oni 75 for it..
Adam:" Shu Tin, wat do u get?"
Me:" 75, how bout u?"
Adam:" Yes, I beat you! I got 78. Haha.."
Cheok's crazy!! Got 88!! I wana beat Cheok & Adam!!
Goin to eat banana leaf rice tomorrow!! Yay!! It's my first time. Thank you to Mr Anas Zubedy, it's you that give me the chance for my frens to bring me to taste this rice.
Goin to shop at Sunway Pyramid again tomorow! Haha..
Aku beli bedak Anakku hari ini!! Wanginya aku sekarang! lol..


0 comments:
Post a Comment