One item cleared from my never ending shopping list. Its my dream high heels and I had been thinking of it all the time!! Although it has costed me RM159.90 but it's worthed it cuz it can be matched with both casual and formal wears! Think of it, it has helped me to save the cost for another pair of shoes too!! Oh yeah, this heels is from Charles and Keith, a brand that has never dissapointed me. And I had shown you guys in my third picture from my previous post too!! I bought a black one! Brown coloured one was bought by Lee Ning. The forth one showed in my post is now available too!! I'm so gonna buy it soon!! lol
Girls, I have a good boutique to recommend to you! For those who are looking for high-fashioned formal or casual wears, you can try to have a look in this new shop which has just launched in Sunway Pyramid called dressing paula. Its a brand from Singapore. The designs here are more mature and they are all high-fashioned!! Aww.. I just can't wait to shop again in this boutique!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment