My working life (continued)

Sunday, July 18, 2010
Working life's quite fun and I've met a lot of great seniors and colleagues here like Huey Ling, Wang, Leow, Athilia, "Lecturer", Diana, Liyana, Fitriah...Guess what! I have a colleague who really looks like Jolin Tsai! She's like the twin sister of Jolin! I've tried many times to take her picture but she's too shy la, kept using her papers to block her face..

First assignment's over and here come my second assignment!! This time, I can wake up later, have more sleep and I don't have to rush for KTMand LRT!! Can't wait for my next assignment!! And, thanks Tze Lin and Leow!



Second from right: Hooi Yin, one of the pretty new colleague I've met in BDO


Taking photo with my senior, Diana. She's nice and cute!!

ss-ing while waiting for my colleagues in the car

Consequence of wearing high heels to stand in the train for an hour, rush for trains, climb the bridges...

0 comments:

Post a Comment