Just finished my very first day of working in my life! It was actually quite fun and the staffs there are very friendly and humble! They are not sombong and are willing to help & teach us in whatever thing that we do not know. My new colleagues are nice too! And I'm currently working with my group partner, Huey Ling who's a graduate from UKM. She's taught me a lot of things which I've not learnt in my study.
Okay, let me tell you guys what happened on this whole day:
I woke up at 5.35am and left my hostel to KTM station by 6.55am. (Thanks for the driver, Mr Arthur Tan!) The train came at 7.15am and the train was getting more and more crowded as it reached each station and there were some who couldn't even enter the train cuz it was too packed. I felt like I was a sardine fish kept in the sardine can with lots of other smelly sweating sardine fish.. I met my company's executive in the train too! Luckily I didn't do any stupid things in the train.. Then I switched to take LRT and reached BDO, the place for Malaysia's brilliant auditors! LOL Had orientation and talks until 3 something and we were divided into different groups and my partner is Huey Ling. Then, we were brought to meet our seniors/managers and for trainees, we were brought to meet our mentors too. After meeting them, we were given some works and that's when the fun started. I was asked to view the audit files of my client and I'm very glad that I have a more senior partner who's willing to teach me everything that I've not learnt before.
Today's work is quite easy and I can't wait to go to the client's company to perform the audit works!! 

Four of the cfabians who are working in BDO. Why do I look so dark in the picture?!! T.T


0 comments:
Post a Comment