Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Startbucks mobile shop went to my campus to sell some drinks. Bought this Caramel Frappucino for 10 bucks and it was oni half filled!! Damn beh song!!! By the way, it's nice la..

See the originall height? I wana complain!!!!

The cream looks yucky but it's damn nice!!

My every thursday's dinner after yoga. Ramly's chicken burger special rocks!! @.@A street dance was held in my college last friday but I couldn't watch it cuz I had to go back to Melaka. ( I want to watch!!) T.T Luckily Tze Lin stayed back to watch and recorded this video. Check this out, the boy is so so so cool!!!
Yesterday, went out with frens for.. erm .. A few minutes? Sorry frens, I went to watch movie.. Watched Where Got Ghost.. This movie damn funny but a bit scary.. ( although it's Umum) Call me coward cuz I kept covering my face with my hands when watching it. Lee Shu Tin, budak umur 4 tahun pun takut, kau takut? Yeah, I din dare to look at the pictures that I printed for my presentation yesterday. Scared of the... So, call me coward.. lol..

0 comments:

Post a Comment