Saturday, September 5, 2009
Progress tests are over, time to play & enjoy!!! Thanks yoga for helping me to reduce my pressure the nite before PT. Yoga lesson on Thursday was damn fun! Yeah, this reminds me that I have to buy my yoga mat ady. Damn embarrassing when your yoga master asks u wher's ur yoga mat cuz u bring nothing to ur yoga class...
Ah Tam, yeah, I'm saying bout u, Tam!!! So lan si o, sms u but u din wana reply me. Noe wat's her reason? It was becuz she was too tired & she wana sleep!! Sleeping is mor important eh? And last week, when I was about to talk to u at Patisfrance, but u told me u were hurrying and u left me alone at the bakery!!! Ah Tam, I.. actually.. I.. I.. I.. miss u la!!! lol... Do contact me & ask me out when u r free!!! Yeah, how's d year end trip ady ar, still on? Sorry cuz my stupid class timetable ruins the whole plan.. December, come faster!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment