Yeah!!! I pas my undang tes d, i gt 48/50, haha... nt bad la....
OMG, jz nw I was so xia sui!!! jz nw I was eatin @ City Bayview. sadenly, a waitress came 2 ask me," miss, is tat ur thg?" den, I luk down 2 d floor. Walao, my pad drop on2 d floor!!! (although it's unused de, bt stil so so so xia sui!!!!) i thk deir captain saw it 2, & tat's d captain tat tam's bro & I said who luk lik Isaac... my face turned so red & ol i could do was quickly pick it up & jz kept laughin. & @ tat time, tat captain pas thru, cz las time he knew we took his pic & now, he tot we were laughin cz of him, he walked by so quickly & din dare 2 come out d... poor guy...
Haiz... dis few days so confuse wic sub 2 tak when enterin college & wic college should i enter... i wana tak pharmacist bt dad & mum said it's hard 2 find job in M'sia, bt if cn, i wish i cn tak job in other countries & tat's wat dey worry, dey wan me 2 go back here 2 work. dey recommanded finance & accountin 2 me. I thk finance's nt bad... Taylor's & Sunway, dun noe wic college should i enter & wen should i enter, Jan o march, stil nt sure... haiz...


wah,change to blogspot never inform me loh. and, please don't use too many short form,hard to read man.the pink background is too shinny.......