I've finally made my decision, I'll tak ICAEW in Sunway. I thk it's quite a gud course, I cn study & work @ d same time to apply wat I've studied into my job. And I'll get month salary too! haha... This d new course offered by Sunway & oni Sunway hv it. Cz dis deir first time of giving dis course, dey wan 80% of the students to pass it. It's quite challenging( as dey say, do not say tough, say oni challenging). I hope I won't fail any of the exam, hope I cn finish it in 5 yr time. Haiz... hv to say bye bye to my bio & chem, dis yr I've studied so hard for dis two subjects & finally I've got 84 for my bio but den, I hv to say bye bye to it d. No mor chem & bio... Pages
*第四站* ICAEW
Posted by
shutin
at
8:00 PM
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
I've finally made my decision, I'll tak ICAEW in Sunway. I thk it's quite a gud course, I cn study & work @ d same time to apply wat I've studied into my job. And I'll get month salary too! haha... This d new course offered by Sunway & oni Sunway hv it. Cz dis deir first time of giving dis course, dey wan 80% of the students to pass it. It's quite challenging( as dey say, do not say tough, say oni challenging). I hope I won't fail any of the exam, hope I cn finish it in 5 yr time. Haiz... hv to say bye bye to my bio & chem, dis yr I've studied so hard for dis two subjects & finally I've got 84 for my bio but den, I hv to say bye bye to it d. No mor chem & bio...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.


0 comments:
Post a Comment