Next chapter

Friday, December 2, 2011
Finals are only 2 days away and my last semester is gonna end real soon! Goodbye college life! Goodbye school life! And goodbye study life! After spending 2 years in kindergarden, 6 years in primary school, 5 years in secondary school and 2 and a half year in college, I've finally proceeded to the other stage of my life!! A whole new life's awaiting me!! I'm no more a college girl, but a working adult! I'll be earning money on my own and I'm gonna pay for what I spend! No more pocket money from parents, no more worrying for studies and exams (for 1 year before part-time studying begins) and now all I'll have to worry about are my job, work, promotion and money money money!! It'll be of course a more challenging life and I just can't wait for it!!
Yesh, most of my classmates having their own holiday plans before getting to work. ( it'll be hard to get holidays next time as auditors work for an average of 12 hours per day including weekends!!) Some going Thailand, some going Korea... China... Europe... Singapore...
So guys, let's work hard for FR and FM on these few days and let's go party on the night after the FM exam!! I'll be missing the other 6 CFABians who are joining other firms!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment