Saturday, November 13, 2010
World Congress Of Accountant & ICAEW Annual Dinner 2010

11 Nov 2010 was one of the awesome days in my life and I just have to say that the 10 of us are the luckiest students of Sunway University College!! We attended World Congress Of Accountants (WCOA) 2010 which was held in KLCC, listened to a talk by Michael Izza, the CEO of ICAEW in our college and attended ICAEW Annual Dinner which was held in Sheraton Hotel!! It was a busy day for us. We had to attend 3 events in a single day and all were held in different places!! However, it was fun and meaningful! We got to talk to some of the accountants from other countries and guess what!! An accountant whom I've forgotten where he's from asked me if I'm a japanese!! lol We listened to the forum presented by the CEOs of ICAEW, CIMA... but I don't really understand what they were talking about.. Probably because the topic was a bit too tough and I wasn't paying attention throughout the whole forum.. Besides, we were lucky to have a chance to have photoshooting sessions with Michael Izza, Mark Billington, Dato' Gan, the managing partner of BDO, who is also my boss, Elaine Hong, the executive director of BDO, whom I place as my idol for my future career. And Mark Protherough, the executive directorof learning and professional development of ICAEW talked to some of us too and he was looking at me when he was talking to us!! lol During the dinner, I met some of my ex-colleagues too!! Besides, I also had a chance to greet the ICAEW World Prize winner, An Li Fong and I just found out that his girlfiend is a friend of mine last month!! World Prize.. a dream of mine which is super duper hard to achieve although a lot of efforts have been putting in.. How I wish I can get one too..

Taking photo with Mark Billington, the Regional Director, ICAEW South East Asia at WCOA

Taking photo with the advertisement of ICAEW at the tunnel that connecting KLCC & PWTC


Photo with Dato' Gan aka my boss and the gorgeous Greek goddess, Lee Ning

Oh Sunway, please give the pictures of us with Michael Izza, Mark Protherough, Mark Billington, Mr Ong... asap...

0 comments:

Post a Comment