Monday, June 14, 2010
The result's finally out!!! Was shivering.. super nervous when I heard that the result was out. I couldn't even speak out a sentence properly. As I've told you guys, I was lack of confidence in doing this subject. After receiving sms from the junior of second batch, cheok went to check his first. Arthur was the second to check and after knowing his mark, his eyes turned red and tears are rolling in his eyes. Those are not the tears of sadness but happiness! Jowena went to check hers too. She was happy with her mark too. Adam went next. He hit the computer desk forcefully, smiled happily showing all his teeth after seeing his mark. A few milliseconds later, he shouted," I got 82!" and went out fom the class to call his parents. Wesley walked towards the computer and when he reached tze lin's table, he told tze lin," I'll belanja you if I pass." Then, he went to check his and these are the actions of Wesley after knowing his mark >> he jumped, smiled, shouted, nearly cried, walked back to his seat, and after sitting for 2 seconds, stood up again, saying," I want to check again ler, have to make sure that's my mark, not adam's.", so, he walked towards the computer again, logged in again, smiled again, saying," It's really my mark, I really get 82!" After trying to calm myself down(but failed) by letting others to check their results first, I became very beh tahan and couldn't wait to check mine. So, I logged in to my account, clicked the ' View my exam result history' button, scrolled down the screen, looked at the forth row of my result table and saw my mark.. I was so shocked and couldn't believe that that's what I got. I ran out of the classroom, hands still shivering, took out my phone and called my parents. After that, Lee Ning, Tze Lin, Wei Ken & Amelia went to checks theirs too. All were satisfied with their marks. Ms Pushpa said we should had recorded down our expressions. Ms Ezrina, our BF lecturer called and was very happy with our marks too. She has just added some of us in facebook too!
Now, the last subject left before going to the internship is LAW. Hope all of us will cry in tears of joy again this Sunday. Goodluck, my friends! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment