Just finished watching G Force at Mid Valley, it's a nice + funny movie!! The guinea pigs are damn cute!! Especially Blaster!! He's soooo cute!!!
Things I have been doing within these few weeks..
1. Took picture for our course brochure
2. English presentation
3. Charity sales ( Thanks for those who bought ice-blended from us)
4. Exams..
5. Shopping
6. Movie watching
7. Eat a lot of burgers ( 4 meals of burgers a week!! FAT!!)
8. Fooling around with my classmates
9. Play 'Chou Dai Di' (during every idle time, EVERY..)
Thanks for the cake!
Stage for Arthur's Day Concert
Took shutter bus to Pyramid to eat McD b4 exam..


Took shutter bus to Pyramid to eat McD b4 exam..

OMG!! I'm so dark!!!
Burger again!! Teriyaki burger at 
OMG!! The skeleton eats so much!!! XD
I want to watch 2012!!
Bought this shorts at Momou..
We all were so guai.. Went back so earlyThanks to the driver.. Arthur Tan
Amelia & Wei Ken.. trying to hide..


0 comments:
Post a Comment