Creativity & Out of Box Thinking..
Had 4 hours of English lessons today, thought it would be damn boring but I was totally wrong cuz it was damn fun!! We did a lot of activities which have something to do with our creativity and to make us think out of box. Learnt about six colour hat, then we were grouped into 2 (one gal & one boy in each group) to discuss and think according to our hat colour about cohibitation! I was grouped with Adam and we were in white hat group. (white hat - to provide facts, figures & information needs & gaps in stead of making arguments) This means that we had to support our title today.. Then we had to do some balloons blowing & building activity. Girls vs boys.. The gals built Pisa Tower and the boys built a giraffe. The boys won.. Honestly, the boys' product is really cute & aweome!! Our products are still kept in our classroom and they are going to accompany us until we graduate!!! haha...
Had 4 hours of English lessons today, thought it would be damn boring but I was totally wrong cuz it was damn fun!! We did a lot of activities which have something to do with our creativity and to make us think out of box. Learnt about six colour hat, then we were grouped into 2 (one gal & one boy in each group) to discuss and think according to our hat colour about cohibitation! I was grouped with Adam and we were in white hat group. (white hat - to provide facts, figures & information needs & gaps in stead of making arguments) This means that we had to support our title today.. Then we had to do some balloons blowing & building activity. Girls vs boys.. The gals built Pisa Tower and the boys built a giraffe. The boys won.. Honestly, the boys' product is really cute & aweome!! Our products are still kept in our classroom and they are going to accompany us until we graduate!!! haha...
I said someting damn stupid this evening.. I said it wrong!!! Gosh, damn xia sui!! Everyone was staring at me after I said it out!!! I din make any correction cuz I think it would make it worse.. OMG!!! It was damn embarrasing!!! Grr...!!!
ps: Arthur, I'm not as quiet as you have thought!! I'm very talkative & noisy one!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment