Pages
Posted by
shutin
at
1:03 PM
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Granpa has been transfered to CCU, looking better and healthier now. But, we are not sure if he has lost his memory. When I called him and asked him if he wants to go home, he din give me any reaction but just looked at me. He neither nod nor shook his head. Get well soon, gong gong.. You must remember us and especially Hang Zai.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.
Facebook Badge
Nuffnang
Heart Talks
Kopitiam
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(63)
-
▼
May
(10)
- Last Friday..
- 渡边知夏子 Chikako Watanabe
- Here's a post bout my first msn's video call. I ca...
- Granpa has been transfered to CCU, looking better ...
- RUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
- 对不起也许这三个字并不能禰补什么我并不奢求你的原谅但我只希望你能给我个说声对不起的机会对不起我之前的...
- Sunway, I'm coming!!! Honestly, I really felt a bi...
- *第三十九站*
- *第三十八站*
- *第三十七站*
-
▼
May
(10)


0 comments:
Post a Comment